For the safety of all, pool patrons are expected to abide by these rules. Failure to do so may result in the patron being expelled from the premises and future admission refused.
COVID SAFETY MITIGATIONS
We enforce mitigation defined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), as well any other federal, state, or local COVID mitigation regulations set forth. Policies may be changed without notice.
Policies will change as mitigation phases are updated.
- By arriving to your reservation, everyone in your group is attesting and affirming that you are not experiencing a fever or other COVID-19 symptoms, have not travelled internationally in the past 14 days, and have not been exposed to anyone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- You are expected to self monitor your temperature and any possible symptoms of COVID-19 prior to coming to the pool. If you have a temperature registering above 100.4 degrees you should NOT come to the pool.
- You and anyone in your group over the age of 2 are required to wear a face mask through check in and while in the locker rooms. Face masks may be removed once inside the pool area.
- Every person entering the pool will need to use hand sanitizer prior to entering.
POOL USE DURING COVID MITIGATION
- Restrooms will be available to use during each session; masks must be worn when using the restroom.
- When your session is over, you will not be allowed to exit through the locker rooms. You will be required to leave by the gate near the concessions area.
- NO pool toys or floats will be allowed.
- Social distancing must be practiced when not in the pool.
- Water fountains will not be turned on.
- Pre-packaged concessions and beverages WILL be offered. We will have a vending machine with beverages available. Patrons are welcome to bring their own water bottles (NO ALCOHOL).
- ALL trash or disposable items should be taken home by the patron and not left at the pool.
- Pool furniture will be limited. Patrons are NOT allowed to bring in their own chairs.
- No glass allowed.
Staff will be evaluating the current systems and making adjustments if necessary.
GENERAL POOL RULES
- Kiddie Pool—only children under the age of eight (8) are allowed in the kiddie pool area. All children in this area must be accompanied by a responsible adult, parent, or guardian.
- Children under the age of eight (8) years old may not be left alone at the pool. Anyone under the age of eight must be supervised by a responsible babysitter, guardian, or adult over the age of twelve.
- Responsible, young people age twelve (12) or older may accompany a younger child under the age of eight.
- All children with water wings or life jackets must be accompanied by an adult at all times while in the water.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or are otherwise ill, and especially if you have diarrhea or are nauseous, you should not be using this facility.
- No open, oozing, or contagious skin conditions are allowed in the water. This includes chicken pox, measles, and some skin rashes.
- Rest periods are every 50 minutes and last for 10 minutes. Anyone 19 years or older may swim at this time. No children are allowed in or near the water or on the water slide or drop slide during rest period.
- Profane language and/or disrespect of fellow patrons or staff will not be tolerated.
- No running allowed anywhere within the facility.
- No flips or back dives from the sides of the pool.
- Diving is only allowed in the 12-foot diving area only.
- No throwing, dunking, riding upon, or splashing of others.
- No cell phone use in the locker rooms.
- No gum allowed.
- Hair that is longer than shoulder length should be in a hair tie. Long hair clogs pool filters.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
- No glass containers of any kind permitted within the facility.
- No alcohol of any kind permitted within the facility. If patrons are suspected to be under the influence, they will be escorted out or refused admission. Police will be called if necessary.
- Food must be consumed in the concession courtyard. Under no circumstances is there to be food or beverages taken in the water. Any debris or trash needs to be cleaned up immediately.