Open Summer 2021!
We are excited to be opening this summer while adhering to regulation provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), and federal, state, and local governance regarding the COVID-19 pandemic safety.
Targeted Opening: June 4, 2021 Closing: August 10, 2021
Our hours and offerings are like previous years with these changes:
- Public Swim—Capacity and operating hours may fluctuate if we move to different Phases of the Restore Illinois Plan.
- June 11 our state will moved to Phase 5. Reservations are not required for public swim.
- Per Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) Swimming Facility Guidelines (updated 5/5/21), masks–that completely cover noses and mouths–should be worn at the facility when not engaging in swimming activities. This includes upon check-in and when in the locker rooms or using the restroom.
- Bathers should come dressed in swimming attire and limit use in the locker rooms. Restroom facilities are available. Drinking fountains will remain off.
- Our concession stand will open with prepackaged items. A beverage vending machine is also available on premises ($2 per bottle–Pepsi products, lemonade, tea & water).
- You may call 815-777-0802 or 815-777-1050 for registration assistance.
- 2021 Pool Policies may be found here.
By entering the Galena Water Park, you are attesting and affirming that you are not experiencing a fever or other COVID-19 symptoms–including nausea or diarrhea, have not travelled internationally in the past 14 days, and have not been exposed to anyone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.